Hussian College School of Art and Laurel Technical Institute were among U.S. schools that reported receiving the least federal financial aid during the 2017-18 academic year, according to a Higher Education Tribune analysis of federal data.
- 1 Census Bureau: More women than men in Gibraltar in 2017
- 2 Cartwright won't define position on upcoming impeachment vote
- 3 Median business size in 17324 in 2016: less than 5 employees
- 4 Lamb won't define position on upcoming impeachment vote
- 5 34.8% unemployed in Wellersburg in 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Keystone Business News. You can unsubscribe at any time.