- 1 Inventories in durable goods excluding transportation industry fall 0.1 percent in July
- 2 1,822 plastics and rubber products manufacturing businesses in the U.S. have between 10 and 19 employees in 2016
- 3 12 accommodation and food services businesses in 16501 have between 10 and 19 employees in 2016
- 4 Inventories in iron and steel mills and ferroalloy and steel product manufacturing industry fall 1.1 percent in September
- 5 Inventories in wood products industry fall 0.3 percent in September
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Keystone Business News. You can unsubscribe at any time.