Auto Plus President and CEO Brent Windom recently announced the firm’s acquisition of four Quality Automotive Warehouses locations in southern New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania.
The announcement was issued from company headquarters in Kennesaw, Georgia.
The purchase includes three stores and one warehouse, serving as incremental growth for the company in both markets.
"The acquisition of these four locations are (sic) a strong extension of our existing Philadelphia and New Jersey area store and warehouse group," Windom said. "We are aggressively looking for acquisition opportunities like this that increase the density of our footprint."
Auto Plus is a leading U.S.-based distributor of automotive aftermarket parts. The firm has a reputation for investing in high-technology platforms for both distribution and inventory control. It promotes rapid growth utilizing a strategic plan involving regular acquisition activity.
"This announcement follows our most recent acquisition of East End Auto Parts in Hagerstown, Maryland," Windom said. "Our rapid growth plan targets key markets that bolster our position within the industry. We are well-positioned for this level of expansion."
Organizations in this story
Auto Plus 1155 Roberts Blvd Kennesaw, GA 30144
- Pharmaceutical Care Management Association advocates solutions to reduce drug costs
- Pennsylvania businesses resist stricter ozone regulations
- 'Food Logistics' magazine awards Elemica top honor for food processing industry
- Pittsburgh’s fi360 announces key personnel changes
- Medecision launches Aerial Insights for Pennsylvania's health care providers
- Momentum Telecom merges with Philly’s Alteva Inc.
- State chamber recommends pension, liquor reform to resolve budget
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court rules in favor of Pittsburgh’s EQT Corporation
- PECO peaks in service quality, reliability for 2015's third quarter
- Arc Logistics Partners to purchase four Pennsylvania-based terminals from Gulf Oil