AgroFresh Solutions Inc. recently revealed its intention to amend a warrant purchase contract to increase financial flexibility, announcing from Philadelphia that it has filed paperwork with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
In order to create an atmosphere conducive to share repurchases, the company filed an 8K with the SEC, effectively updating an initial contract with three parties — Rohm and Haas Company, Boulevard Acquisition Sponsor and The Dow Chemical Company — dated July 31, 2015.
The action represents support of the company on the part of both Dow and Avenue Capital, a global investment firm. AgroFresh, slated for purchase by Boulevard Corporation earlier in 2015 from Dow Chemical, was developed as Dow's post-harvest specialty chemical branch.
AgroFresh Solutions works from data-driven solutions to allow growers and packagers of fresh produce to preserve and enhance the purity, quality and value of their crops — and reduce waste. The company has also developed ethylene management products to deliver environmentally friendly solutions for keeping ornamental flowers and plants fresh, healthy and beautiful.
AgroFresh Solutions’ signature product is its branded SmartFresh Quality System, a freshness protection technology proven to maintain the firmness, texture and appearance of fruit during storage and transport.
Organizations in this Story
- Pharmaceutical Care Management Association advocates solutions to reduce drug costs
- Pennsylvania businesses resist stricter ozone regulations
- 'Food Logistics' magazine awards Elemica top honor for food processing industry
- Pittsburgh’s fi360 announces key personnel changes
- Medecision launches Aerial Insights for Pennsylvania's health care providers
- Momentum Telecom merges with Philly’s Alteva Inc.
- State chamber recommends pension, liquor reform to resolve budget
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court rules in favor of Pittsburgh’s EQT Corporation
- PECO peaks in service quality, reliability for 2015's third quarter
- Arc Logistics Partners to purchase four Pennsylvania-based terminals from Gulf Oil