NexTier Inc. and Eureka Financial Corp. recently revealed that, following shareholder approval, Eureka Financial Corp. will merge with and into NexTier Inc.
NexTier is a bank operating two dozen community offices throughout northern Allegheny, Butler and Armstrong Counties with corporate offices in Kittanning, Pennsylvania. As of Sept. 30, NexTier Inc. reported total assets of $990.7 million, total deposits of $866.7 million and stockholders’ equity of $87.3 million.
Locally owned and operated, NexTier provides personal and business banking, insurance and wealth management services. It maintains a customer-centered approach built on its long history in Pennsylvania, serving customers from the same location for over a century.
Eureka Financial Corp., a Pittsburgh-based savings and loan holding company, is the parent company of Eureka Bank, a community and retail-oriented federal stock savings bank with two offices in Allegheny County and headquarters in Oakland, near Pittsburgh.
At the end of 2015’s third quarter, Eureka Financial Corp. reported total assets of $155 million, deposits in the amount of $129.7 million and stockholders’ equity of $23.7 million.
The merger is expected to be completed during 2016’s first quarter, subject to customary closing conditions and additional regulatory approvals.
Organizations in this story
- Pharmaceutical Care Management Association advocates solutions to reduce drug costs
- Pennsylvania businesses resist stricter ozone regulations
- 'Food Logistics' magazine awards Elemica top honor for food processing industry
- Pittsburgh’s fi360 announces key personnel changes
- Medecision launches Aerial Insights for Pennsylvania's health care providers
- Momentum Telecom merges with Philly’s Alteva Inc.
- State chamber recommends pension, liquor reform to resolve budget
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court rules in favor of Pittsburgh’s EQT Corporation
- PECO peaks in service quality, reliability for 2015's third quarter
- Arc Logistics Partners to purchase four Pennsylvania-based terminals from Gulf Oil