Allentown-based Ambassador Financial Group recently served as financial adviser during the consolidation of Woodsboro Bank and Middletown Valley Bank, creating First Heritage Community Bank via the union.
Headquartered in Woodsboro, Maryland, Woodsboro had assets worth $230 million as of Sept. 30. Middletown Valley Bank, based in Middletown, Maryland, had assets of $215 million as of the same date. The transaction is expected to close in the second quarter of 2016, subject to usual closing conditions.
Headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania, AFG is a FINRA-registered broker and dealer. The group assists institutional clients such as banks, thrifts, credit unions, asset managers and insurance and trust companies, helping firms to achieve their strategic goals via personalized service coupled with a wide choice of capital market options, including balance sheet management, investment banking and consulting.
AFG's services include merger and acquisition advisory, branch acquisitions and divestitures, advising mutual institutions on capital raising alternatives and capital planning. Its capital market group raises equity and debt for public and privately held financial institutions; its capital markets team offers investor targeting and financial communications approaches to increase shareholder value; and its investor relations experts cover presentations, shareholder analysis, prospective investor identification, message development, marketing and communications and media outreach.
- Pharmaceutical Care Management Association advocates solutions to reduce drug costs
- Pennsylvania businesses resist stricter ozone regulations
- 'Food Logistics' magazine awards Elemica top honor for food processing industry
- Pittsburgh’s fi360 announces key personnel changes
- Medecision launches Aerial Insights for Pennsylvania's health care providers
- Momentum Telecom merges with Philly’s Alteva Inc.
- State chamber recommends pension, liquor reform to resolve budget
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court rules in favor of Pittsburgh’s EQT Corporation
- PECO peaks in service quality, reliability for 2015's third quarter
- Arc Logistics Partners to purchase four Pennsylvania-based terminals from Gulf Oil