Malvern, Pennsylvania-based Fortune 1000 company Vishay Intertechnology Inc. on Tuesday announced its intention to showcase its latest discoveries at the Solar Power International (SPI) 2015 on Sept. 14 through 17 at the Anaheim Convention Center in California.
Vishay’s technology lineup at the event will include a wide range of MOSFETs, diodes and rectifiers, optoelectronics, passive components and custom magnetics optimized to meet the high demands of solar applications.
The electronic components manufacturer will highlight its newest technologies and products, including various resistors, film devices and capacitors, in booth 230 at this year’s Solar Power International, the largest solar trade show in North America.
The company’s scheduled product lineup includes Vishay Dale Power Metal Strip resistors, Vishay Dale precision thin film and thick film chip resistors, Vishay Draloric high-voltage thick film resistors and Vishay Techno thick film devices with wraparound or flip-chip terminations.
Vishay also offers custom magnetic solutions and a range of semiconductor solutions for solar applications.
SPI is produced by the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) and the Solar Electric Power Association (SEPA).
Vishay’s products serve the industrial, computing, automotive, consumer, telecommunications, military, aerospace, power supplies and medical markets. Its innovations, successful acquisition strategy and "one-stop shop" mentality have made it a global industry leader.
- Pharmaceutical Care Management Association advocates solutions to reduce drug costs
- Pennsylvania businesses resist stricter ozone regulations
- 'Food Logistics' magazine awards Elemica top honor for food processing industry
- Pittsburgh’s fi360 announces key personnel changes
- Medecision launches Aerial Insights for Pennsylvania's health care providers
- Momentum Telecom merges with Philly’s Alteva Inc.
- State chamber recommends pension, liquor reform to resolve budget
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court rules in favor of Pittsburgh’s EQT Corporation
- PECO peaks in service quality, reliability for 2015's third quarter
- Arc Logistics Partners to purchase four Pennsylvania-based terminals from Gulf Oil