Global information technology company Unisys Corporation has announced that Vice President Eric Hutto, general manager for U.S. and Canada, will replace Enterprise Solutions President Ronald Frankenfield, who will retire Aug. 31.
"I would like to thank Ron for his tireless work on behalf of Unisys and our clients,” said President and CEO Peter Altabef. “Ron first joined Unisys in 1978 … we have been privileged to have had his talent here for more than 30 years."
Hutto has demonstrated key leadership and organizational design skills for the firm, along with sales and account management. He previously worked with Dell Inc., in various management positions.
“We are very fortunate to have someone of Eric's caliber within Unisys," Altabef said. "Eric brings an impressive background and proven track record of success, industry knowledge, consulting, cloud, applications and managed services expertise. I am confident that under his leadership in his new role, we will deepen and enhance Unisys' strong reputation for providing superior service to clients around the world."
Unisys works to solve its clients’ IT and business challenges. It employs over 20,000 worldwide staffers and offers cloud and infrastructure services, application services, security solutions and high-end server technology.
Organizations in this Story
- Pharmaceutical Care Management Association advocates solutions to reduce drug costs
- Pennsylvania businesses resist stricter ozone regulations
- 'Food Logistics' magazine awards Elemica top honor for food processing industry
- Pittsburgh’s fi360 announces key personnel changes
- Medecision launches Aerial Insights for Pennsylvania's health care providers
- Momentum Telecom merges with Philly’s Alteva Inc.
- State chamber recommends pension, liquor reform to resolve budget
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court rules in favor of Pittsburgh’s EQT Corporation
- PECO peaks in service quality, reliability for 2015's third quarter
- Arc Logistics Partners to purchase four Pennsylvania-based terminals from Gulf Oil