Prestigious Pennsylvania marketing company STC Direct has been awarded national sales recognition for their outstanding work for a major telecommunications client in the first quarter of 2015, STC announced today from King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
Presented quarterly, the honor given to top performers acknowledges STC’s commitment to standards of excellence in the industry.
"This award highlights our team's incredible focus with each new quarter,” STC Direct President Justin Sgro said. “We take pride at being the best at what we do, and we keep pushing ourselves to achieve better results for the client."
Representing companies in a diverse range of fields and of varying size, STC Direct is a professional outsourced sales and direct marketing firm that works with clients to increase their market share by growing and developing their customer base, striving to provide clients and customers with superior service.
STC Direct is committed to training and developing self-motivated individuals in a team-oriented environment, while providing them with an opportunity to achieve success based on their own merit. The firm works with Fortune 500 Companies, focusing on new account acquisitions and brand recognition.
With offices in Phoenix, Arizona; Denver, Colorado; Long Island, New York; Washington, D.C., as well as several locations across Pennsylvania, STC is headquartered in the Philadelphia-area.
Organizations in this Story
- Pharmaceutical Care Management Association advocates solutions to reduce drug costs
- Pennsylvania businesses resist stricter ozone regulations
- 'Food Logistics' magazine awards Elemica top honor for food processing industry
- Pittsburgh’s fi360 announces key personnel changes
- Medecision launches Aerial Insights for Pennsylvania's health care providers
- Momentum Telecom merges with Philly’s Alteva Inc.
- State chamber recommends pension, liquor reform to resolve budget
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court rules in favor of Pittsburgh’s EQT Corporation
- PECO peaks in service quality, reliability for 2015's third quarter
- Arc Logistics Partners to purchase four Pennsylvania-based terminals from Gulf Oil