Nancy Glass Productions, a Philadelphia production company that focuses on unscripted TV and media content, launched its Advertising and Commercial Division on Monday in response to an expanding commercial client mix.
The department, providing services ranging from digital content to traditional ads, will be headed by the company’s director of business development, Ben Fetterman. "At Nancy Glass Productions, we want to help brands share their unique stories and messages through strategic digital content that complements integrated marketing efforts," Fetterman said.
Providing long-form episodic formats, digital short-form videos and social media content, the new division will support content creation across a variety of formats.
"Our team is looking…to identify the best solutions to take a concept from script to screen, no matter how large or small the display,” Fetterman said. “Featuring a full-service production studio with state-of-the-art equipment and cutting-edge technology, as well as an experienced creative team, we collaborate with our partners to bring their creative ideas to life."
Also specializing in original content for cable networks, Nancy Glass Productions prides itself in producing locally in Philadelphia. Founded in 2000, the company has produced reality shows for many major cable networks, along with documentaries, advertising and cell-phone applications.
Organizations in this Story
- Pharmaceutical Care Management Association advocates solutions to reduce drug costs
- Pennsylvania businesses resist stricter ozone regulations
- 'Food Logistics' magazine awards Elemica top honor for food processing industry
- Pittsburgh’s fi360 announces key personnel changes
- Medecision launches Aerial Insights for Pennsylvania's health care providers
- Momentum Telecom merges with Philly’s Alteva Inc.
- State chamber recommends pension, liquor reform to resolve budget
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court rules in favor of Pittsburgh’s EQT Corporation
- PECO peaks in service quality, reliability for 2015's third quarter
- Arc Logistics Partners to purchase four Pennsylvania-based terminals from Gulf Oil