Pennsylvania State Rep. Mark Gillen (R-128) of Berks County recently called the budget proposal put forth by Republican Governor Tom Corbett a "starting point" in budget negotiations that will likely continue over the next several months. Read More »
Following Pennsylvania Republican Governor Tom Corbett's budget address earlier this week, state Rep. Cherelle Parker (D-Philadelphia) said the proposed budget does not do enough to address education, healthcare and the state's economic issues. Read More »
- Medecision launches Aerial Insights for Pennsylvania's health care providers
- Momentum Telecom merges with Philly’s Alteva Inc.
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court rules in favor of Pittsburgh’s EQT Corporation
- Auto Plus finalizes acquisition of four Quality Automotive Warehouses
- El Nokali joins First National Bank to direct interest rate sales, marketing