The Pennsylvania Senate unanimously approved legislation in October that would prevent state employees from collecting retirement benefits only to return to work and collect unemployment after leaving the job - a practice dubbed "triple dipping." Read More »
- Medecision launches Aerial Insights for Pennsylvania's health care providers
- Momentum Telecom merges with Philly’s Alteva Inc.
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court rules in favor of Pittsburgh’s EQT Corporation
- Auto Plus finalizes acquisition of four Quality Automotive Warehouses
- El Nokali joins First National Bank to direct interest rate sales, marketing